Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Ten Books That Have Affected My Life

My lovely friend Vicky from Outback Expat nominated me to list ten books which have affected me in some way. This is mostly going via facebook but I do love a good book, which I think is where my love of writing developed from, and so I decided to share my list with you here.
If you would like to make and share your own list, the only rules are that you do should not take more than a few minutes and don’t think too hard. They don’t have to be the “right” books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way.
Right, here’s my list:
  1. L'Homme qui Voulait etre heureux, de Laurent Gounelle
  2. The Hundred-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared, by Jonas Jonasson
  3. The Passage, by Justin Cronin
  4. The Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins 
  5. The Giver, by Lois Lowry
  6. The Handmaid's Tale, by Margaret Atwood 
  7. Harry Potter books, by J.K. Rowling
  8. the Chronicles of St Mary's, by Jodi Taylor
  9. the Shoemaker's Wife, by Adriana Trigiani
  10. Any book by Khaled Hosseini

So there you go. Have you read any of the above? Or do you have a completely different list altogether? Feel free to share your list below!
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover