Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Loveliness... a Boden sale!

Fed up of clothes that don't fit or don't get worn, I have been in full on decluttering mode, and as a result have three bags full of clothes in the hallway waiting for their fate to be decided (any suggestions?! I have linen, clothes, towels, etc... all have to go!). This also means I have very little clothes left in my wardrobe at the moment. I really want to keep my wardrobe to a mininum, so I am keen to only get clothes that will go with a lot of things which I can mix and match, a la Gok!
I often get the Boden catalogue in the post and I love the colours and fabrics they use. But for someone who is used to shopping in Sainsbury's, H&M and Primark for clothes it is usually a fair bit over my usual budget for clothes. However, you can grab some real bargains in their Clearance, and so I have ordered myself the following beauties:
1. Arianna Skirt {reduced to £19.80} /// 2. The Shirt {reduced to £27.30} /// 3. Floweshow dress {reduced to £19.80}
Are there any shops that mostly shop in during the sales? Have you mastered a capsule wardrobe? If so, please do share your tips, I'm always on the lookout for those! :)
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover