Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Afternoon in Grenoble {photo diary}

I grew up in the town of Grenoble. I studied at the International School there, first at Stendhal, then at Europole. I was lucky to work on several occasions for the European Synchrotron Radiation Facility. I spent many hours in the various parks. Sat drinking espresso in many of its cafes. I hadn't been for several years, so I was really excited to go back this summer, especially as alot of work has been undertaken to improve the town. It was a stunning day on our visit there, and I love how you can see the mountains wherever you are in town! Siena was also very impressed with the tram and how smooth it was! We enjoyed amazing ice creams and paid a visit to the Natural History museum.

Have you been to Grenoble before? It is fab in winter for skiing but doesn't it look stunning in the summer too?
















 


 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover