Wednesday, 10 September 2014

A day in Lyon's Parc de la Tete D'Or

During the second week of my stay in France we went to Lyon for the afternoon with my mum and the kids. As soon as we got there I couldn't help but think Barry would have loved to come as it was stunning and right up his street... Numerous greenhouses including beautiful old fashioned ones housing all sorts of tropical plants... beautiful lush green lawns all around... Different styled gardens... And even a mini zoo!
I would strongly recommend a visit to anyone who happens to be in Lyon with an afternoon or even a whole day to spare!
On the drive home, I couldn't help but notice how much I truly love the mountains. When I am anywhere else but the Alps, it is always way too flat. The mountains look different every single day and I simply love looking at them, I never tire of it! -*-*-* {please excuse the photos with the dirty windscreen... but look how pink the mountains are!}

 


 

















 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*


Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover