Friday, 8 August 2014

Little Bird Clothing Range

We have a Mothercare near us, and so I often tend to pop into to see what they have that's new. At the moment, the new Little Bird Clothing range is out, and I love it! It is a beautiful mix of colourful, vintage, fun clothes from baby sizes to the age of 8. I love the style as it mostly reflects the clothes I used to wear as a child but with a modern input and brighter colours. I easily could have picked up one of each item, but limited myself to just these four... for now. I have my eye on a few items for Hugo too so we'll see!
View details of Little Bird by Jools Pointelle Knit Jumper

View details of Little Bird by Jools Orange Ditsy Blouse

View details of Little Bird by Jools Pointelle Cardigan

View details of Little Bird by Jools Rainbow Belt

What is your current favourite clothing range for your little ones? Do you stick to the same one or do you have a few favourites?
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover