Friday, 22 August 2014

Happy 1st blogaversary me!

I am really excited to say that it has been one year since I started writing as Green Loving Girl...

┌iiiii┐                                                              Happy Birthday
I haven't been able to write every single day, but I have managed to write 130 posts since I began... which I am really proud about. I remember when I first set up my domain name whether it was ambitious committing to a full year but it has flown by!

My most popular posts have been the ones writing from the heart, from my decision to stop breastfeeding, losing loved ones, and taking big life decisions. And that feels amazing. The support has been amazing. I have had had some pretty fantastic comments over the last year and it feels simply fantastic connecting with likeminded people from all over the world. Indeed, the vast majority of my readers are from the United States, but also have readers from the UK, Guyana, Russia, China and Brazil amongst others! How amazing is that? I love this online community and modern technology!

Talking about community, this is one of my most favourite thing about blogging. I have met some truly wonderful people since I started writing here. Wonderful, and also, extremely inspiring! Whether it be Amanda from Rhymes & Ribbons who I met when taking part in the Cara box exchange, Monique from French Wedding Style , Vicky from Vicky Farr Make Up & Hair artist (I especially love this post of hers) and many others in between... I have loved getting to know so many inspiring people. I truly feel that through blogging, I am finding my true voice. My true self. And with that, I feel like I am coming back to life with projects pouring in from all directions... I am so incredibly excited! But first, I need a pretty complex diary to organise the next year because there is so much more I want to give to Green Loving Girl, I just need to figure out where to start! (any suggestions? I keep finding some amazing ones based in the States but as of yet nothing in the UK...)

All in all, thank you, yes you! for reading my posts and being a part of Green Loving Girl. I would love to hear from you, in relation to what type of posts do you enjoy reading the most? Do you have your own blog or do you prefer reading other blogs? Any advice on what a blogger should consider after their first year?

Thank you so much to all the pinners that make this board fabulous! I am so grateful!
Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! (ps all my contact details can be found here ;)
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover