Saturday, 23 August 2014

And so it begins...

And so it begins... I finished work yesterday, emptied my drawers, handed in my pass, said good-bye to everyone... Then same again with the nursery, which was really quite emotional as the girls there have been caring for Siena since she was three months old so they definitely felt like part of our extended family. Saying goodbye to them was more emotional than I envisaged although we'll keep in touch with them.
I just love this.

But now here we are. I am voluntarily unemployed/housewife/stay-at-home mum/whatever you want to call it... To me, it is a career break. Maybe two years at the most, hoping that a concrete plan will form itself overtime. I already have various projects of different natures which I am extremely excited about, so I know everything will work out just fine.
I am going to be looking at making some changes to Green Loving Girl too as I feel it has been a little neglected of late so watch this space! For now, I am going to be taking a little time out to enjoy my new found "freedom" but I will be back really soon so don't go far! In the meantime, please feel free to catch up with previous posts and by the time you finish, i'll be back with more!
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png


Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover