Saturday, 19 July 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Hugo!


One year ago today, my beautiful bambino was born in the middle of a heat wave! If you haven't seen this before, check out the size of my bump this time last year... this is what a 10lbs10 baby  bump looks like inside a 5ft2 petite woman (me)!

Mon petit Prince

3 months old

6 months old

9 months old




I absolutely love being mum to a boy and to a girl, I feel truly blessed! This past year has taught me a lot (more to follow shortly on this topic!), including that children's birthdays will lead me to getting really stressed even if only organising pizzas and cake round ours! But for now, I just want to wish my beautiful baby boy a very happy birthday, and I hope that all your wishes come true. 

Je t'aime de tout mon coeur!

Maman xxx

 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover