Friday, 6 June 2014

Day Trip to Hestercombe Gardens

I do love living in the South West... There are so many places to go and visit, amazing with the kids when we desperately want them to run around in the fresh air, hoping it will result in a fuss free early night! 

Our latest trip was to Hestercombe Gardens, just by Taunton. This was actually on my top list for wedding venues when we were considering getting married in the UK. And it did not disappoint, it was stunning with lots of hidden pathways, secret doors, waterfalls, and flowers galore!

We also had a really lovely lunch, pan fried salmon and salad for me, baguettes and burgers for the others, and amazing cakes on offer too!



























Have you been to Hestercombe gardens before? Did you attend a wedding there? I would love to hear from you!
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover