Monday, 12 May 2014

Malvern Garden Show... (Yes, more gardens!)

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you may have already guessed what Barry's new passion is... Between all the plants, gardens, botanical gardens etc that we visit, you may say that he is somewhat excited about landscape gardening. To be honest, I don't mind. As we both have careers in law, it's great to have something creative on the side to let our imagination wander. Plus visiting all these places are great with the kids and really pretty to look at. Apart from Malvern Garden Show... stunning displays, as you can see below, but the number of evil looks I received from the grannies and grand-dads there was incredible! Fair enough I had the double buggy but even so... I would consider myself polite and good at making eye contact.. but no, I was simply in the way, no matter where I went! Anyway...

We had another great day looking at absolutely stunning garden displays (most of them made specifically for the show... simply amazing!). We also saw James Martin, and that lady who does lots of gardening shows. It is always very exciting seeing a celebrity that I actually recognise! :)


 Can you see him? at the back? He's from the telly!

 If I was missing France before, this didn't help!










 Don't you want to just make yourself at home?
















 Hugo enjoying his first ice cream




 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover