Saturday, 10 May 2014

Could you be happy 100 days in a row? Prepared to take up the challenge?

http://www.100happydays.com/

One of my dearest friends has taken up a challenge recently: to share a happy moment of her life everyday for 100 days. She is on day 62 so doing really well!

All the information can be found here. But essentially, all you have to do, is submit a picture of what made you happy that day, everyday! Simple, right?


Yet apparently, about 71% of people who start this project will not complete it, stating lack of time as the reason for not being able to finish what they started. Such a simple concept... are we really priorising what's important in our daily lives? Or do we forget to focus on the happy things amidst all the rush of daily chores/work/etc...? 

I have to admit, I failed before even starting as I signed up for it previously and don't think I did even one picture! Bad, isn't it?

So here goes, I've signed up once more, all fresh and ready to go!

What about you? Are you up for the challenge? Fancy joining me for the next 100 days? I dare you...

 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover