Thursday, 8 May 2014

Another bank holiday... another National Trust visit...

For my 30th birthday, some wonderful friends of mine got me a yearly pass to the National Trust . As my birthday was immediately followed by a bank holiday, we made use of it on the Monday to and visit Dyrham Park. As always, I was impressed with the stunning location, how well everything was maintained, and how there seemed to be secret hidden corners as well as different types of gardens. We were there for over four hours, and ordered some food from the tea rooms that we were able to eat outside as a picnic. Another marvelous day... Hugo wasn't sick everywhere like he was at Hidcote, both kids were in fact beautifully behaved with Siena being happy to run around free, and we even managed to catch some sun! I can't wait for our next National Trust visit!

Bristol Botanical Gardens

 Any Downton Abbey fans? I could see myself as Lady Fiona...

There are always activities laid on for the children, which Siena always enjoys!

 Aaw... she drives like her mother! She is half-French afterall!

















Perfect way to end a perfect day...

Pssst.... this is my 100th post on Greenlovinggirl!
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own,. Please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover