Thursday, 3 April 2014

Thrilled to be the new French Wedding Style Belle Bride!

Upon becoming engaged at Christmas, and therefore looking at various wedding blogs online, I stumbled across Monique's blog: French Wedding Style. I was immediately hooked from all the amazing posts and inspiration, I would strongly recommend you have a look, whether you are planning your wedding in marvellous France or even if you simply like looking at beautiful photos of weddings! Monique has also recently just returned from a special photoshoot in France, definitely check out the photos! I'm in love with this dress and the groom's suit!
 
http://www.frenchweddingstyle.com/teamamour-shoot-part2/
 
I initially thought of applying to become part of Monique's Belles earlier this year, but at the time Barry and I were not sure where we would be holding our wedding, so I didn't feel it was fair to waste anyone's time if the wedding was not held in France. However I kept checking Monique's website and once Barry and I made the step to get married in France, I was asked whether I would like to become of the team and I obviously said yes without hesitating!
 
http://www.frenchweddingstyle.com/bride-green-loving-girl/
 
So here we are, I am now officially one of the Belle Brides for French Wedding Style, and to say I am excited is really an understatement! You can find my first post here http://www.frenchweddingstyle.com/bride-green-loving-girl/ and make sure you come back next month to check out my new post, as well as many times in between to keep an eye on French Wedding Style's luscious posts and photos!
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover