Monday, 7 April 2014

New Sponsor ~ Vicky from Outback Expat


I am very excited to introduce my new sponsor, Vicky, from http://outbackexpat.com/.

Beautiful end to the day


Vicky moved from Bristol, GB to Darwin, Australia a few months ago, and has since started a blog on her Aussie adventures. Make you sure you go and have a look and say hi! In the meantime, here's Vicky's introduction about herself...

"Hi my name is Vicky and I am a Lawyer from the UK who likes to dabble in photography from time to time.

On the 10th August 2013 I upped sticks and moved from the sometimes sunny and often rainy England to the often sunny and sometimes rainy Darwin which is in the Northern Territory of Australia to spend a year with my Aussie boyfriend.

I live in a house in the middle of the outback surrounded by all kinds of wildlife (and spiders) with not only an outdoor shower but also an outdoor toilet!

I’ve been bombarding my friends and family with photos of my adventures and attempts to master the art of BBQ cooking so thought I might try and share the adventures via a blog. Not sure how good I will be at keeping this up to date bearing in mind I thought about doing it first in about August 2013 and haven’t always been the best at keeping projects up but thought it would be fun especially at the start of a new month as its now the 1st February 2014!"




 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover