Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Wedding Wednesday... Bridesmaid dresses


Sooooo the bridesmaids came round tonight to try on their dresses... I was really nervous about it as I really liked the dress, but you never know whether everyone will like it once on. I had also created a very specific idea in my head of how they would all look wearing it and finally, they only cost £29.99 each, leaving money to be spent on accessories and shoes! So despite trying not to get too excited about them too soon, I really hoped the dresses were going to work!

I am glad to say the verdict was a positive one! All three beautiful ladies loved the dresses and looked great in them, yay!

Although I found myself telling them several times that also, the dresses were great because they could  definitely wear them again.... Oh dear!
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover