Tuesday, 8 October 2013

What's the story...




Siena will hate me when she's older for posting photos of her on her potty... But I have some time before she realises that ;) this photo was taken the other day. Siena, needing the potty, went to pick it up and placed it right in front of the banana tree. This normally lives in the garden but Barry's brought it in for the winter as the weather is starting to turn. I was in the kitchen at the time, but I could hear Siena singing "If I had a banana tree" to the tune of "twinkle twinkle little star". She eventually saw that I was there watching and listening to her, but carried on singing. This really made me smile as a) she knows this plant is a banana tree, b) she has her father's "talent" for making up new words to a song, and c) she always sounds so cute when singing!



 
 
 photo signature_zpsc43fa538.png 
*All images unless otherwise noted are my own, so please do not use them without my permission.*
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover