Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Running... [Out of excuses]

So you might remember that I've recently signed up to run a marathon in Paris on April 6th. Since then I've also signed up to the Bath half in March. I'm also thinking of running a Santa dash in December with my beautiful sister (you get a free Santa outfit which everyone must wear!!). We also want to do Parkruns, which are free 5k runs across the UK.
 
I have the trainers (two pairs in fact!). I have new leggings to fit my post pregnancy body. I have a headband as my hair is still short and not quite ponytail length. I have bought reflective gear to run safely in the mornings as it is so dark now...
 
 
 
I have good music on my (green) iPod.
 
All I need to do now is actually go for a run!! I'm great at finding excuses (I was on night shift for feeding Hugo, I'm really tired, it's very dark, I have a cold, blah blah blah).
 
I have been swimming this week thank to my lovely friend Laura, but as of yet no running. It's getting rather ridiculous... So I will be going tomorrow morning before Barry goes to work...I will, I will, I will! 
 
 
Have you got any training advice for running in the winter? have you ran a marathon before? I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment.
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover