Tuesday, 3 September 2013

Today this makes me happy...

I may have gone slightly overboard (and I use the term loosely) lately, and bought the following... However they all make me happy and definitely add to our home... and my wardrobe!

First stop was IKEA, where I got the following...





 

That's for the house. Then there's what I got for me, and only for me! A few weeks ago I bought these tall boots from Next with some vouchers I had received for my Birthday back in April. At the time I had hesitated between the tall ones and the ankle boots, so yesterday I decided to get the other ones too...

 
 
And finally, I bought myself a lovely leather bag, something I have always held back on until now... I should receive this on Friday. I Can.Not.Wait! 

 

Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover