Sunday, 15 September 2013

{Photo Diary} Clifton

I love Bristol. One of my favourite places is Clifton Village. When I first moved to Bristol, I lived with my friend Laura, and we'd often take the bus there at the weekend for a cup of coffee and wandering into its many individual little shops and arcardes. When Barry and I first started dating, I'd drag him there too. Since having the kids we don't go up there much anymore, but I still love it.
 
This weekend Barry's dad and his girlfriend came to see us in order to meet Hugo. It was also Bristol Open Day on Saturday, so we decided to go up to Clifton Village for the day (yay!). Siena got to use her new umbrella. We went on the Suspension Bridge. Had lunch at The Clifton Sausage. By the end of the day the sun came out and it was surprisingly warm. Today the Bristol Half Marathon was on. We wandered into town to cheer on Laura's husband. Unfortunately I did not see him run past us as I was too busy admiring a banana, a gorilla and a shoe. But saw him at the end and he did a really good time. Rest of the day was spent on the sofa, with a big jumper on, drinking lots of cups of tea, enjoying cuddles with Barry, Siena & Hugo while catching up on recorded TV & X-Factor... Good times!
 
What did you get up to this weekend?
 
x
 
 








 
 







Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover