Saturday, 14 September 2013

What I'll be wearing this Autumn

I read a post from Alice on her blog yesterday where she put details of her AW13 mumiform, only 20 minutes or so from having bought my new "mumiform" from Dorothy Perkins. I therefore thought I'd share mine with you.

Essentially, the secret is finding items you can mix together easily without effort/thought in an attempt to look good without trying. Especially when you're likely to get changed countless times each day due to sick/poo/other covering your clothes when you least expect it and/or as you're about to leave the house. When you're already late. As discussed here. If you can have something less to worry about, then in my world, that is amazing!
 
 

Here's where to get the items should you wish to copy this great easy (i.e. lazy) style: leggings, or jeggings, not sure what the correct term is... essentially they look like jeans but fit like leggings... jeggings then? Anyway, they were in the sale at Dorothy Perkins. Found a green pair, and a black pair, but lots of colours available. Boots are from Next. Bag needs no introduction! Blouses are from H&M, Miss Selfridges and Dorothy Perkins. Added to that some stacking and midi rings and some gold earrings and a gold bangle from Accessorize and I'm one happy mummy!
 
What are your key items for the Autumn?
Post a Comment
Pin It button on image hover